Cartersville humane society director Brian Canty arrested
The director of the humane society in Cartersville faces a simple battery charge after a volunteer claimed he touched her inappropriately.
Bartow County sheriff's deputies arrested Brian Canty, 50, of the Etowah Valley Humane Society in February.
The woman told investigators she was working at the shelter on Feb. 13 when Canty approached her from behind. She said he grabbed her pants and pulled them down and then later made lewd comments to her.
The leader of one of Atlanta’s most violent and prolific street gangs was sentenced to two life sentences plus 40 years for killing two men ... Full story
- Georgia man Marco Rogers charged for video of men having sex with child
- Police say Cyndi Cuffie's report of missing 3-year-old was a hoax
- Ex-DeKalb principal Angela Jennings in indictment turns herself in
- Ga. Woman Illyanna De La Keur Says She Was Glued to Toilet Seat
- Rapper OG Double D killed in shooting on I-20
- Teacher Ashley Payne fired for posting picture of herself holding beer on Facebook
- GBI: Jamie Hood Had 10 Hostages, Not 9
- Police: Teen Alexander Koser shot, killed by stepfather Eric Brandon in Milton
- Former Youth Pastor Nathan Donald Moore Charged With Child Molestation
- Dunwoody police arrest Ronald Cox in child molestation case
- Guilty Verdict in Joanna Hayes Murder Trial
- Police arrest Michael Phillip Pattillo in shooting of Griffin woman
- Georgia woman Jamie Bentley charged with starving newborn baby
- Mom’s boyfriend David Mann Jr charged in 7-year-old’s death
- Georgia man Raymond Wilson sentenced to life for molesting children
- Atlanta man Michael Oneal charged in double slaying
- Police arrest 26-year-old Kerrianne Johnson for child molestation
- Court in Georgia orders Christopher Kelley to pay $55k to his ex- after breaking off engagement
- Ex-police officer Michael Bernard Wilson found guilty of molesting girl
- Police Identify Woman Found Dead in Jonesboro as Rochelle Alisha Thomas
- Fan Who Died in Stadium Fall Was 29-Year-Old Ronald Lee Homer Jr.
- Paulding County gym teacher Robert Cartwright accused of molesting student
- Girl, 16, dies weighing just 40lb after being 'starved by her food-obsessed mother'
- Megachurch pastor Wiley Jackson, brother indicted for alleged business scheme
- Kennesaw pastor John Pinkston facing child molestation charges
- Police: Clayton County teen V'ondra Olivaria accidentally shot to death
- Off-Duty Atlanta Police Officer Michael Awe Found Dead
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges
- Florida Man Steven Cozzie Held In Slaying of Georgia Teen Courtney Wilkes in Florida
- Clayton County high school senior Keandre Varner suspended after posting principal's mugshot on Instagram
- Second autopsy of teen found dead upside down in wrestling mats reveals it may have been MURDER after all
- Ebony Daniel, Charlie Martin arrested after baby allegedly ingests cocaine
- Truck disappears into giant hole hidden underneath pile of snow
- Chandler Weems: 14-year-old boy on bicycle killed by police car in Georgia
- Georgia man David Bennett accused of beating girlfriend with baseball bat
- Assistant principal Genghis Shakhan accused of 'excessive force'
- Former DeKalb principal Agnes Flanagan arraigned in cheating scandal
- Two teens critical after plummeting 400ft down sheer granite rockface at Stone Mountain Park
- Athens man James Maurice Hood convicted in slaying over painkillers
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|