Police Ask For Email and Phone Records In Dunwoody Murder
DUNWOODY, Ga. -- Investigators are scrutinizing the relationship between the man accused of murdering a Dunwoody businessman and the victim's widow, GA Daily News reporter Mike Petchenik uncovered.
According to a search warrant affidavit obtained by Petchenik, investigators with the DeKalb County district attorney's office have requested phone and e-mail records for both Hemy Neuman and Andrea Sneiderman, who once worked for Neuman at General Electric.
The search warrant states that the "investigation revealed that there was continuous communication between Andrea Schneiderman (sic) and the defendant before and after the homicide" and that investigators hope to find evidence through "data of cell site/tower information (historical) call detail records, and digital evidence of communication between the defendant and Andrea Schneiderman (sic) and any accomplices or witnesses, known or unknown to law enforcement...that would indicate planning, premeditation or collaboration to commit murder, and/or any indication of participation of the murder of the victim."
Investigators said Neuman shot and killed Sneiderman Nov. 18, moments after he dropped his 2-year-old son off at a Dunwoody nursery school, then fled the scene in a silver minivan. Earlier this month, a grand jury indicted Neuman, a father of three, in the killing.
According to the warrants, Neuman arrived early to work the day of the slaying, left his office right before it, then returned after the killing. It also stated that he rented a silver Kia Sedona the day before the killing and returned it the day of the crime.
Witnesses told police they saw a man wearing what appeared to be a fake beard leaving the scene. According to the search warrant "a synthetic hair was found inside the vehicle (Neuman's rented van), as in the type used for fake beards."
Neuman's attorney, Robert Rubin, declined to comment on the contents of the affidavit.
Atlanta Attorney Seth Kirschenbaum told Petchenik he's guiding Andrea Sneiderman through the legal process.
"We understand that this is part of the investigative process and we continue to cooperate with the DA’s office," he said.
Neuman is due back in court April 4 for an arraignment hearing.
The leader of one of Atlanta’s most violent and prolific street gangs was sentenced to two life sentences plus 40 years for killing two men ... Full story
- Emmanuel Hammond Executed For 1988 Killing Of Teacher Julie Love
- Georgia man Marco Rogers charged for video of men having sex with child
- 4 teens at wrestling camp jailed in sex assault
- Albany State student Bruce Mullen fatally shot
- 3 Pedestrians Hit, 2 Dead near Interstate 675 in Stockbridge
- Sandy Springs Couple Irene and Jamal Mickens Found Dead In Murder Suicide
- 8-year-old killed in Fulton County hit and run
- Clarkston Man, Stephen Bailey, Arrested in Stabbing Death of Georgia Woman Dominique Martin
- Police evict residents from Yorktowne Condominiums complex over $100K water bill
- Atlanta woman Victoria Rickman accused of shooting her lover 10 times
- Two Teens Fatally Shot in College Park, Police Search For Gunmen
- Megachurch pastor Wiley Jackson, brother indicted for alleged business scheme
- Police raid Johns Creek massage parlor Sapphire Massage
- Suspect William Heaton in Athens hit-and-run granted $50K bond
- APD issues arrest warrant for Gucci Mane after alleged assault on soldier
- Police arrest suspect Andrae Dinkins in slaying outside billiards hall
- Ga. Woman Illyanna De La Keur Says She Was Glued to Toilet Seat
- Gainesville woman Lisheena Cantrell accused of stabbing man to death
- Teacher Ashley Payne fired for posting picture of herself holding beer on Facebook
- Paulding County gym teacher Robert Cartwright accused of molesting student
- Outrage over Georgia deputy sheriff Chad Palmer who dressed in blackface as an inmate 'picking cotton' for Halloween party
- Georgia woman Jamie Bentley charged with starving newborn baby
- Police say Cyndi Cuffie's report of missing 3-year-old was a hoax
- Georgia woman Stacey Schoeck pleads guilty in Valentine's Day slaying
- Douglas County teen Krysten Rowe survives flesh-eating bacteria
- Ebony Daniel, Charlie Martin arrested after baby allegedly ingests cocaine
- Ex-School Secretary Lorrie Edwards Charged in Theft
- Police: Wendy's Worker kills robbery suspect in Savannah
- Douglasville Pastor Kenneth Freeman upset after officer uses Taser on him
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges
- Father Calls Daughter Andrea Nassos 'Innocent Victim' In Car Burning
- Body Found In Burned Home In Paulding County
- Georgia woman Andrea Blanton arrested in father's strangulation death
- Dunwoody police arrest Ronald Cox in child molestation case
- Georgia man Rodney Smith Jr. held in stabbing death of girlfriend, father
- Assistant principal Genghis Shakhan accused of 'excessive force'
- Ex-DeKalb principal Angela Jennings in indictment turns herself in
- Police: Clayton County teen V'ondra Olivaria accidentally shot to death
- Naked Ga. man Jermaine Lloyd arrested on drug charges
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|