Papers: Murder Suspect Hemy Neuman Wined, Dined Victim's Wife
ATLANTA -- The wife of a man accused of killing a Dunwoody father is claiming the suspect traveled with, wined and dined and slept with the victim’s wife.
The allegations were made in new documents obtained by Channel 2 investigative reporter Jodie Fleischer in the separation case of suspect Hemy Neuman and his wife, Ariela.
Prosecutors said Neuman killed Rusty Sneiderman outside his son’s day care in November. Neuman, who has pleaded not guilty, is being held in the DeKalb County Jail.
In the 13-page court filings uncovered Thursday, Neuman is asked to respond to a list of 93 admissions against him, including that he had a sexual relationship with Sneiderman’s wife, Andrea, who is also his co-worker.
“You were sexually attracted to Andrea Greenberg Sneiderman. You disclosed your attraction to Andrea Greenberg Sneiderman. Andrea Greenberg Sneiderman, despite confirming her attraction to you, told you she would not become involved with you in a sexual relationship ‘while she was married,’” the document states.
According to the document, Neuman met Mr. Sneiderman on Aug. 19 to discuss resolving the Neuman family debt, and a life insurance policy on Sneiderman. But the document said Neuman also met Andrea Sneiderman across the country during an affair. Lawyers for Ariela Neuman spell out details of the alleged affair, including a meeting between her husband and Andrea Sneiderman in Colorado, where they drank two bottles of wine in a hotel room until 4 a.m., according to the documents.
In another trip to South Carolina, Neuman spent money on Andrea Sneiderman just two days after moving out of his family’s home, the document said.
The court papers also accuse Neuman of inviting his wife to England and Scotland on a business trip, then canceling on his wife, and meeting Andrea Sneiderman instead. The trip included four musicals and visits to more than a dozen “pubs and clubs,” the document detailed.
Some of the admissions detail evidence that is part of the criminal case against Neuman.
“You purchased a firearm prior to November 1, 2010. You took the firearm purchased prior to November 1, 2010 and went shooting at Pannell’s Firearms and Range in Woodstock, Georgia on November 1, 2010,” the document said. “November 1 is your youngest child’s birthday.”
The papers also detail Neuman’s alleged activity immediately following the shooting.
“You attended the funeral of Russell Sneiderman…. You shoveled dirt on the coffin of Rusell Sneiderman,” the document alleges.
The court document ends with examples of Hemy Neuman’s continued interaction with Andrea Sneiderman after the shooting, including hundreds of text messages, emails, and phone calls and physical interaction.
Esther Panitch, the attorney for Ariela Neuman, told GA Daily News last week that the family has faced financial trouble since the arrest, and is several months behind on the mortgage of their home.
“It hurts because he had access to all the money. It was in his name and he has not turned it over to his wife and children in order to support them," said Panitch after a hearing for Neuman on May 5.
Panitch said Neuman is tying up tens of thousands of dollars from his retirement accounts and that she's repeatedly tried to settle the legal separation and he's refused. His attorneys also delayed the case by moving it to Fulton County, Panitch said.
- Is THIS the Loch Ness Monster? Satellite image on Apple's Maps software may finally have solved the mystery of Nessie
- Heartbreaking farewell video Maddie Yates, 16, posted to YouTube before suicide
- Ukraine crisis breakthrough as Sergey Lavrov says diplomats agree to protect people's rights
- QVC queen Lisa Robertson lives in fear after having FOUR stalkers
- Inmate Amy Hightower Re-Arrested After Escaping Hospital
- Bottle of wine a day 'is not bad for you': Leading scientist also claim those who exceed recommended does could live longer than teetotallers
- Hobie Alter honored with traditional Hawaiian paddle-out
- Dammion Heard's parents dispute findings that their star wrestler son, 20, killed himself as it's revealed the college student got into a fight the night he went missing
- Newton High School basketball coach James Carter accused of sexting student
- Two teens and man who stopped to help them killed in Miami car crash
- UPDATE: Recorder's Court judge orders Michael Johnson held without bond in Steve Toms' death
- Easter Egg Hunts all over the CSRA!
- North Carolina girl, 3, loses part of both legs in lawn mower accident
- Columbus police make shoplifting arrests at Peachtree Mall
- Father, daughter arrested after 6-year-old found living in filth
- Is THIS the SR-72 spy plane? Mystery aircraft spotted flying over Kansas just weeks after being seen in Texas
- Verdicts handed down in Jonesboro day care death
- The Duchess wears an L.K. Bennett dress as she and Wills leave Sydney
- Tomlinson discusses Columbus' growth as Georgia's second largest city
- Georgia Tech student Saamar Akhshabi dies from injuries after setting himself on fire last month
- ATM stolen in smash-and-grab at Mall at West End
- Police arrest Woodstock man Anthony Couse for making car bomb sign
- Magistrate: Drunken driver Tommie Robinson Jr wrecked going over 100 mph, killing passenger
- Aspiring model Chelsea Gerrish, 20, killed in horrific road rage crash after being rammed head-on by father-of-three
- Principal Kelvin Griffin resigns after allegations of affair with teacher, drugs on campus
- Elementary school principal John McGill busted in child sex sting
- Prototype Pontiac Firebirds found in Connecticut garage
- DeKalb mom Meriel Bemis charged in toddler's death
- Kimchi Truong, 24, dies from overdose after collapsing at Coachella
- 11-year-old boy beaten by grandmother and mother who then POST VIDEO of abuse on Facebook
- Prince William enjoys a beer alongside Kate Middleton at rugby game
- Prank Justin Beiber protest draws attention in Buckhead
- Woman shot during robbery in Glennville
- Family appreciates 'Prayers for Lily'
- Justice Dept. appealing morning-after pill decision
- Controversial pastor Arthur Allen dies in house fire
- Bandits break into Inman Park maintenance shop
- Undocumented students rally for in-state tuition rates
- Police investigate homicide in SW Atlanta
- Cops: Wife Kia Jeffries kills former pro boxer Earnest Abdul-Mateen in self-defense
- Officials: Airport worker won't be punished after run-in with manager
- SC prison guard gave inmates key impressions
- DeKalb high school basketball player Terrell Coleman dies
- Offers pouring in for Turner Field property
- Property tax appeal hearings suspended indefinitely
- Situation clears some units Wood House Lane
- Feds 'working with' Georgia even as plans drop out of exchange
- High school senior forms petition against Michele Obama
- Car thief is forced to pull over and release an infant and a pair of seven year old twin boys after they beat the driver with a toy snake until he let them go
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|