More arrests in Pickens County asthma attack death
JASPER, Ga. -
Police have made two more arrests in connection to the death of a 20-year-old woman found on the side of the road in Pickens County.
The Pickens County Sheriff's Office says Darleen V. George, 51, of Cartersville and Dustin Cox, 25, of Canton were taken into custody in connection to the death of Taylor Smith. Both are being charged with Reckless Conduct and meth possession.
Smith's mother, Lt. Tanya Smith of the Holly Springs Police Department spoke with FOX 5 about the incident. She said smith had suffered an asthma attack and was allegedly abandoned by her friends near an old trailer home in Jasper.
Marty Gaddis, 38, was arrested last week on charges of concealing a death, abandoning a body, evidence tampering, plus drug and reckless conduct charges.
George has an additional charge of Making a False Statement.
Investigators are still waiting on toxicology report from the GBI crime lab.
ATLANTA - An arrest has been made in the murder of a Stone Mountain woman who was shot 17 times. Authorities say they've picked up ... Full story
- Student Lawrence Colin arrested for texting naked photos to underage girls
- Two teens critical after plummeting 400ft down sheer granite rockface at Stone Mountain Park
- Vanessa Garrett-Rogers: Mother of 2 gets 12 years for running over ex Darius Rowe
- Marietta woman Kaitlin Hunter undergoes 'fecal matter transplant' from her mother to cure bacterial infection
- Atlanta Woman Rachel Brokaw Set on Fire by Estranged Boyfriend Recovering
- Savannah teenager Preston Phelps charged with murdering father
- Rapper OG Double D killed in shooting on I-20
- Ebony Daniel, Charlie Martin arrested after baby allegedly ingests cocaine
- Deputy Ronnie Smith responding to call dies in crash
- Suspects Named In Million-Dollar Jewelry Store Heist in Gwinnett County
- Georgia's Most Dangerous Cities
- DeKalb man James Lally in jail for allegedly selling sketchy Braves tickets
- Gwinnett County police announce major gang sweep
- Police: Coweta County Teens Robbed Atlanta Escorts
- Salvation Army Worker Ernest Mize, Walks Off With Bell, Kettle
- Charter school teacher Derek Gray accused of sexual assault at school
- Former Henry County Bank Exec Mark Conner Pleads Guilty to Fraud Charges
- Police arrest suspect Andrae Dinkins in slaying outside billiards hall
- Police: Clayton County teen V'ondra Olivaria accidentally shot to death
- Couple James Hood, Briana Hood charged with murder in stabbing
- Atlanta Marine Recruit Keerica Allen Dies At Training Base
- Mega Bust! $44 Million Meth Lab Uncovered in Norcross Georgia
- Milton Mother Shannon Lawrence Killed During Custody Exchange
- Megachurch pastor Wiley Jackson, brother indicted for alleged business scheme
- Fayette pastor Kenneth Robinson, woman charged with stealing $30K from church
- Ex-Falcon Cheerleader Kori Lanard Arrested In Chop Shop Ring
- Fayette assistant principal Darren Handley accused of stealing money
- Waseem Daker trial: Life in prison for man convicted of killing flight attendant
- Parents: School Bus Driver Watched Teen Girls Fight
- Family of Slain Teen, Reuben Hand, Sues MARTA
- Shooting Expert William Abbate Faces Molestation Charges
- Fan Who Died in Stadium Fall Was 29-Year-Old Ronald Lee Homer Jr.
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges
- Florida Man Steven Cozzie Held In Slaying of Georgia Teen Courtney Wilkes in Florida
- Scorned husband Phillip Dunn sentenced to life in wife's slaying
- 16-Year-Old Son Charged In Crash That Killed His Mother
- Kennesaw pastor John Pinkston facing child molestation charges
- Sex abuse allegations against former pastor Bill Wininger prompts church school meeting
- Father of slain teen Nicholas Jackson, Jr is cocaine dealer
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|