Oregon couple Christopher Martin and Jessica Stroble accused of sex acts on Vegas-bound flight
A winery director accused of partaking in lewd sex acts during a flight to Las Vegas in full view of passengers has been forced to take a leave of absence by his father, it emerged today.
Troon Vineyards announced on its Facebook page on Monday that Chris Martin has been replaced pending the court case against him.
Martin, 44, and Jessica Stroble, 33, were arrested in June after getting off an Allegiant Airlines flight from Medford, Oregon.
They allegedly engaged in a number of sex acts three different times on the plane while young families were on board.
The announcement, which was signed by Larry Martin said: 'Former Director of Troon Vineyard Chris Martin has taken an indefinite leave of absence following a complaint filed last week in U.S. District Court'
One horrified mother complained to staff: 'This is not the sex education I wanted to give my teenage sons.'
The announcement, which was signed by Chris' father Larry Martin said: 'Former Director of Troon Vineyard Chris Martin has taken an indefinite leave of absence following a complaint filed last week in U.S. District Court.'
Passengers, including children, looked on in horror as the beauty salon worker allegedly grew increasingly intimate with the exposed Martin before performing oral sex on him shortly after takeoff.
Court papers describe in graphic detail how they then engaged in a second sex act mid-way through the 90-minute flight and did not even reign in their passionate exchange when confronted by airline staff.
They did take a break, however, when the mid-flight drink and snack service came down the aisle, but resumed shortly after.
This time it was Stroble who exposed herself as the tryst became even more heated during the incident in June.
At one point, according to another passenger, Martin appeared to be 'in his own world' as passions grew.
Official statement: The notice posted on Facebook to inform customers that Chris Martin was taking an indefinite leave of absence, written by his dad Larry Martin
Martin's attorney, Larry C. Hill, said passengers on the plane exaggerated events and because there was a person in the aisle seat no would have been able to have a full view of what was taking place.
'Mr Martin is prejudicially characterized by the media as a reckless individual, which is contrary to his long-standing ties and contributions to the southern Oregon community,' he told Fox5.
'He's already being deemed guilty by the media. There are customers canceling contracts with him. There's orders that are not being renewed.'
When approached by The Smoking Gun last week at the beauty salon where she works, Stroble claimed she had no idea about the court action.
And when asked to comment on the specific allegations, she replied: 'None of that happened.'
She also refused to expand on the nature of her relationship with Martin other than to confirm that they are not married and that she had no contact information for him.
The couple have been charged with committing lewd, indecent and obscene acts on an airplane.
If found guilty of the misdemeanor charges, Stroble and Martin each face up to 90 days in jail and a possible $500 fine. Or both.
Full account: Documents tendered at the Nevada court go on to describe Martin and Stroble's actions in graphic detail, leaving the judge in no doubt about the nature of their conduct
On Troon's Facebook page, customers have been divided on whether or not to stick with the company.
Leah Jolma wrote: 'Why does one have to have anything else to do with the other? Chris may or may not have done something. So what?
'Troon wine is delicious. If you need to pass judgement on him so be it. That is just more great wine for me. Thanks.'
Ian Shelley said: 'I'm pretty sure that I'm actually going to buy more Troon wine because of this incident. I'm a big proponent of sometimes doing things you shouldn't.'
Liam Soslowe did not agree and posted: 'Come on community, take a stand, there are TONS of other local & incredible wineries, that know how to be professional, take your business somewhere else till they clean this mess up!'
Kristina Smith Stader said: 'The problem I have is the fact that he is not an employee , he is the owner of the company. So any dollar I spend there adds to his profits.
'He has a true lack of respect and consideration for others. If I knew he would not profit at all from the business any longer than I would reconsider doing business there.'
Others took the situation lightly with one guy posting: 'Can I order a bottle of whatever Jessica was drinking for my girl friend??'
- Not-so-model citizen: Maxim 'Hometown Hottie' finalist arrested in heroin bust
- Gunman Bradford Baumet kills three women and wounds ex-girlfriend inside Florida hair salon
- Dallas mom Angelica Vazquez battling cancer wipes out her whole family before taking her own life
- English teacher, 34, arrested for having sex with 17-year-old student seven times
- Colorado teacher Lauren Redfern faces felony charge for alleged relationship with student
- Navahcia Edwards: Model 'robbed bank at gunpoint with her ex-boyfriend wearing NUN costumes inspired by the movie The Town'
- McStay Family Update: Human remains found in Mojave Desert belong to Calif. family missing since 2010, relative says
- Sylvia Mitchell Update: "Sorry" NYC psychic gets 5 to15 years in prison for conning clients
- Catholic girls' school teacher admits lesbian affair with student, 17, after plying her with alcohol
- Connecticut woman Tiffany Hartford and her father charged with incest after DNA tests show they have a child together
- Faysal Himon, NYC cab driver, avoids charges in accident that left tourist without a foot, report says
- Jersey Bridgeman: Girl, 6, whose father chained her to a dresser found dead
- Mom, 4 young kids killed in NYC stabbing rampage
- Massachusetts schoolboy Philip Chism accused of raping and killing his maths teacher
- Girl flees pursuer, finds friendly face, safety at Denver home
- Teenager scams New York surgeon to buy bigger breasts
- Nebraska man Anthony Utterback acquitted after stabbing his wife's lover to death
- Man and seven-month-old baby boy killed in ambush on New Orleans bridge
- Man 'kills girlfriend with vacuum cleaner'
- Tennessee man and his current wife arrested in ex-wife's slaying in Germantown
- Elementary school principal Leslie Chance 'shot her husband dead and dumped his body in an orchard'
- Musician Raefe Ahkbar kills three bandmates in New York
- Buried bodies found in Victorville, California belong to missing McStay family
- Florida man who ‘exposed himself’ tells police: ‘I was just airing out my penis’
- Teen Abigail Catt 'drove getaway car for her father and brother as they robbed bank'
- Married Arizona woman Jennifer Dempsey, 35, posed as 16-year-old online to have sex with teen boys
- Fifth-grade teacher Lisa Davis investigated for sexually molesting 10-year-old boy in her class
- Mark Berndt Update: Calif. teacher pleads no contest to molesting students
- Andrea Ebert: Special ed teacher, 31, who had sex with teen students sentenced to just six months in jail
- Elementary school teacher Malia Brooks who admitted to sex with 12-year-old student is sentenced to SIX years
- 3 girls say they were held in Tucson home for 2 years
- Black Dahlia case: Cadaver dog discovers death scent at Hollywood home of suspect 66 years after the murder
- Florida woman Danielle Barron prostitutes herself in her home as infant slept nearby 'because she is addicted to money'
- Ohio Man Richard Beasley Gets Death For Craigslist Murders
- Ex-substitute teacher Anna Michelle Walters convicted in student-sex case
- Four teenagers 'gang-raped female UMass student, 18, during wild dorm room party featuring vodka and pot'
- Teen Sabrina Zunich 'stabbed foster mother Lisa Knoefel to death' in front of her own terrified daughter
- Ryan Muehlhauser: Pastor who 'offered to "cure" homosexuals is arrested for sexually assaulting male clients'
- Princeton book store employee Eric Everett 'paid 20-year-old woman he met on Craigslist $250 to have sex with him'
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|