Wade McCree: Judge who sent topless picture to married colleague 'got a witness pregnant while presiding over her case'
A judge who made headlines earlier this year for texting topless pictures of himself to a married bailiff has now been accused of getting a witness pregnant while presiding over her child support case.
Michigan Judge Wade McCree, who is married, allegedly had an affair with Geniene La'Shay Mott after she brought her ex-boyfriend into his court for failing to pay child support.
The lovers even allegedly exchanged text messages discussing potential punishments for her former boyfriend, Robert King, who served jail time following the case.
The accusations come just three months after McCree was forced to apologise - and barely held onto his job - after sending nude photographs of himself to a female colleague.
Coming forward with these latest claims, his alleged mistress told MyFoxDetroit.com: 'I met him as a litigant, a complaining witness in his courtroom, and he stayed around after the case was over and that's when... our relationship picked up.
'It went from being a summer fling and just something to do... to falling in love, promises of marriage, me getting pregnant, us buying a house together, name it.'
After McCree's wife found out about the baby, the couple separated but Mott said she will keep the child, despite McCree offering her 'anything she wanted' to have an abortion, she said.
She added that she decided to speak out about the affair after he went to the Wayne County prosecutor claiming she was stalking him. Investigators found his complaints baseless, Fox reported.
Affair: McCree allegedly promised Geniene La'Shay Mott, both pictured, he would get divorced and marry her
But there had been a time when she had wanted him around, Mott said, and described their sexual encounters in his chambers, and how she had even gone with him to deliver his divorce papers.
And alleged text messages between Mott and McCree shown to Fox allegedly reveal the couple talking about King's punishment in the child support case, discussing his options.
'OK, The math will be based on his failures since being placed on probation, but if U'r right. The threat of jail will loosen his purse strings!' an alleged text from McCree said.
Another message apparently shows his fears that the relationship will be discovered.
'My judicial tenure commission has me nervous, as you might expect,' it read. 'I have to be real careful until this matter is put to rest.
'You are the complaining witness on a case that is before me. Naturally if it got out that we were seeing each other before your BD's [baby daddy]'s case closed everybody could be in deep s***.
Speaking out: Mott said she decided to speak to Fox News about the affair after McCree went to a prosecutor to claim she was stalking him - claims which investigators found were baseless
'Why you want to spend time with a man like me remains a mystery but if you'll have me... then as Bill Withers said, 'use me up!' SMOOCHES.'
And further messages show he had a change of heart about the relationship and buying a home together after McCree's wife, Laverne, found out about the pregnancy.
Under fire: He previously had to apologise for sending topless pictures to a colleague
'I WANT (AND SO DOES LAVERNE) THIS TERMINATION,' one text read. 'U'LL GET WHATEVER U WANT 4 IT! I'VE BEEN CLEAR ON IT FROM THE GET GO! WHATEVER U WANT YOU SHALL HAVE!'
McCree refused to comment on the allegations.
Mott said she realised people who heard about her situation would tell her 'she knew what she was getting into messing with a married man'.
But 'I believed him with everything,' she said. 'His actions showed me that he was leaving. He filed for divorce. I mean, there was nothing to say that we weren't moving forward.'
No criminal action will be taken against Mott, the Wayne County prosecutor's office told Fox, and the matter is being referred to the Michigan Judicial Tenure Commission.
It comes as yet more trouble for McCree, who barely held on to his job after it emerged he had sent topless pictures of himself to a court employee.
McCree admitted in April that he had sent the picture to bailiff LaDawnn Malone in 2006 and initially boasted about physique, memorably saying: 'I've got no shame in my game.'
'I've sent that out to other women,' he said. 'There's nothing nude about it. I'm in no more clothes than I'll be at the Y this afternoon when I swim my mile.'
But the judge soon backtracked and issued a public apology, saying: 'I am embarrassed and truly sorry for my actions, which have hurt and caused great pain to my family.'
A ruling issued by the Michigan Supreme Court allowed McCree to keep his job, but ordered that he be publicly censured for his antics.
Outrage: She had been in court over child support from her ex partner, Robert King (pictured), and allegedly discussed his potential punishments over texts with the judge while the case continued
The court declared that the judge 'conducted himself in a flippant manner and did not give the interview the seriousness he should have. He brought shame and obloquy to the judiciary.'
The bailiff's husband added: 'It's totally inappropriate. It says a lot that he's flawed.
'He's been looked upon as some great figure but, as you can see according to the picture, you see what he's really all about.
'What kind of man would send this to a married woman, knowing he's a married man himself?'
A TEXAN woman is facing criminal charges after breaking into the home of her husband's alleged mistress last weekend and creating chaos. Angela Siler-Fisher, 42, ... Full story
- Woman snaps the most selfish selfie ever
- Woman says 'attacker swung manhood in helicopter motion'
- Prison intern Kayla Danielle Davis charged with sexual assault
- Couple order McDonald’s breakfast, get served bag of cash
- Woman branded 'Half-Ton Killer' Mayra Rosales loses 600 lbs
- For sale: Man puts motorbike AND wife on Craigslist
- Actress sues doctors for posting drunk pictures of her on Facebook
- Florida woman Rashia Wilson who boasted she was the 'Queen of IRS tax fraud' on Facebook gets 21 years
- University of Northern Virginia chancellor David Lee, 64, quits over sex-dungeon photos
- Brie Lybrand: New Orleans beauty queen's shocking video to 'rapist' father
- 'Wrap your legs around my head': Married Fox weatherman Geoff Fox fired after 'inappropriate' sexting chats with female photographer
- Beaten, starved, gang-raped and 'forced to give birth': Nigel Brennan and Amanda Lindhout's horrific ordeal as hostages in Somalia
- New York residents kept awake by eerie howling from new One World Trade Centre
- Insurance company uses Nelson Mandela’s death to promote itself
- Topless Missouri woman Jeanne Ouelette chases alleged Peeping Tom Jeremy Bradley
- Foster child found chained to porch in North Carolina with dead chicken around his neck
- The more men want sex the more they lower their standards while frisky females RAISE theirs, new study finds
- Man charged after cops shoot bystanders
- IN PICTURES: The Drug Smuggling 'SUPER TUNNEL'
- Rabbi Noah Muroff finds $100K of forgotten cash in desk bought on Craigslist
- Jennifer Lee Wilson: Friends of Fulbright scholar 'stabbed to death by ex boyfriend' speak out
- Thomas Liming, 21, charged in brutal murder of 'best friend' Kyle Underhill
- Falmouth Family loses 2 sons weeks apart
- Meet the real-life Popeye and his 31 inch biceps
- Waitress receives rude note - internet response is epic
- Veteran skydiver Sean Carey plummets to death during competition
- Caran Johnson accidentally live tweets husband's fatal car crash
- Toni Annette Medrano: Woman who killed baby, dubbed 'Vodka Mom' by Nancy Grace, dies after setting self on fire
- Charges dropped for UVA student Elizabeth Daly in water-buying incident
- Cancer patient Joe Jaramillo in surgical mask mistaken as bank robber
- Douglas Reddish: Man who knocked out a 'ranting and racist' New York man tried to HELP him at first
- Ten-day-old baby dies after drug-addict mother puts her through an entire spin cycle in the washing machine
- Pervert Pastor James Harris Found Guilty of Sex Acts swallowed mints, not pills, test shows
- Drunk hotel guest climbs into 12,000 litre aquarium for a swim
- Harriet Deison: Pastor's wife, 65, buys pistol from gun shop and shoots herself dead in the parking lot
- OJ's ex-girlfriend claims he was 'obsessed with Nicole Brown Simpson'
- Black North Carolina pastor to church volunteers: "Only white people" at front door of church
- Shocking image of toddler sipping a Bud Light at Cleveland Browns tailgate goes viral
- Honeymoon horror: Groom Jordan Costa killed in car crash just 24 hours after dream wedding
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|