Wade McCree: Judge who sent topless picture to married colleague 'got a witness pregnant while presiding over her case'
A judge who made headlines earlier this year for texting topless pictures of himself to a married bailiff has now been accused of getting a witness pregnant while presiding over her child support case.
Michigan Judge Wade McCree, who is married, allegedly had an affair with Geniene La'Shay Mott after she brought her ex-boyfriend into his court for failing to pay child support.
The lovers even allegedly exchanged text messages discussing potential punishments for her former boyfriend, Robert King, who served jail time following the case.
The accusations come just three months after McCree was forced to apologise - and barely held onto his job - after sending nude photographs of himself to a female colleague.
Coming forward with these latest claims, his alleged mistress told MyFoxDetroit.com: 'I met him as a litigant, a complaining witness in his courtroom, and he stayed around after the case was over and that's when... our relationship picked up.
'It went from being a summer fling and just something to do... to falling in love, promises of marriage, me getting pregnant, us buying a house together, name it.'
After McCree's wife found out about the baby, the couple separated but Mott said she will keep the child, despite McCree offering her 'anything she wanted' to have an abortion, she said.
She added that she decided to speak out about the affair after he went to the Wayne County prosecutor claiming she was stalking him. Investigators found his complaints baseless, Fox reported.
Affair: McCree allegedly promised Geniene La'Shay Mott, both pictured, he would get divorced and marry her
But there had been a time when she had wanted him around, Mott said, and described their sexual encounters in his chambers, and how she had even gone with him to deliver his divorce papers.
And alleged text messages between Mott and McCree shown to Fox allegedly reveal the couple talking about King's punishment in the child support case, discussing his options.
'OK, The math will be based on his failures since being placed on probation, but if U'r right. The threat of jail will loosen his purse strings!' an alleged text from McCree said.
Another message apparently shows his fears that the relationship will be discovered.
'My judicial tenure commission has me nervous, as you might expect,' it read. 'I have to be real careful until this matter is put to rest.
'You are the complaining witness on a case that is before me. Naturally if it got out that we were seeing each other before your BD's [baby daddy]'s case closed everybody could be in deep s***.
Speaking out: Mott said she decided to speak to Fox News about the affair after McCree went to a prosecutor to claim she was stalking him - claims which investigators found were baseless
'Why you want to spend time with a man like me remains a mystery but if you'll have me... then as Bill Withers said, 'use me up!' SMOOCHES.'
And further messages show he had a change of heart about the relationship and buying a home together after McCree's wife, Laverne, found out about the pregnancy.
Under fire: He previously had to apologise for sending topless pictures to a colleague
'I WANT (AND SO DOES LAVERNE) THIS TERMINATION,' one text read. 'U'LL GET WHATEVER U WANT 4 IT! I'VE BEEN CLEAR ON IT FROM THE GET GO! WHATEVER U WANT YOU SHALL HAVE!'
McCree refused to comment on the allegations.
Mott said she realised people who heard about her situation would tell her 'she knew what she was getting into messing with a married man'.
But 'I believed him with everything,' she said. 'His actions showed me that he was leaving. He filed for divorce. I mean, there was nothing to say that we weren't moving forward.'
No criminal action will be taken against Mott, the Wayne County prosecutor's office told Fox, and the matter is being referred to the Michigan Judicial Tenure Commission.
It comes as yet more trouble for McCree, who barely held on to his job after it emerged he had sent topless pictures of himself to a court employee.
McCree admitted in April that he had sent the picture to bailiff LaDawnn Malone in 2006 and initially boasted about physique, memorably saying: 'I've got no shame in my game.'
'I've sent that out to other women,' he said. 'There's nothing nude about it. I'm in no more clothes than I'll be at the Y this afternoon when I swim my mile.'
But the judge soon backtracked and issued a public apology, saying: 'I am embarrassed and truly sorry for my actions, which have hurt and caused great pain to my family.'
A ruling issued by the Michigan Supreme Court allowed McCree to keep his job, but ordered that he be publicly censured for his antics.
Outrage: She had been in court over child support from her ex partner, Robert King (pictured), and allegedly discussed his potential punishments over texts with the judge while the case continued
The court declared that the judge 'conducted himself in a flippant manner and did not give the interview the seriousness he should have. He brought shame and obloquy to the judiciary.'
The bailiff's husband added: 'It's totally inappropriate. It says a lot that he's flawed.
'He's been looked upon as some great figure but, as you can see according to the picture, you see what he's really all about.
'What kind of man would send this to a married woman, knowing he's a married man himself?'
- Teen battling school board over whether her 22-year-old boyfriend will be allowed at the high school prom
- Southern Charm finale introduces Thomas Ravenel and Kathryn Dennis' baby girl
- EXCLUSIVE: "Brothers Forever" co-author discusses upcoming book release
- Chicago man Christopher Kaelin wins same lottery three times in three weeks
- La Balade Des Gnomes: World's wackiest hotel where you can spend the night in a Trojan horse, a troll's lair and even sleep with a mermaid
- The dog with a thousand hilarious faces who LOVES to play fetch
- WikiLeaks 'traitor' Bradley Manning wants to be a woman
- Woman gives birth to 'baby with two heads'
- Sign calls candidate for school board president 'chicken'
- Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy condemned for racist remarks
- Ryan Gosling's violent new film booed at Cannes
- Abercrombie & Fitch finally says sorry for fat comments
- Mega Millions lottery winner Holly Lahtiand and estranged husband's violent past
- Is this Miley Cyrus' worst Instagram offering ever?
- Facebook users duped by missing Malaysia Airlines spam
- Vinay Pochampally 'groped sleeping woman's breast for FIVE MINUTES' on British Airways flight from London to San Francisco
- Delaware student Devon Gluck gives back $1,800 after ATM mistake
- Texas dad shot dead boy, 17, after catching him in bed with daughter
- News anchor gets shock as earthquake hits live TV studio
- Ukraine crisis breakthrough as Sergey Lavrov says diplomats agree to protect people's rights
- EXCLUSIVE: "Brothers Forever" co-author discusses upcoming book release
- Man files lawsuit claiming he is REAL father of cyber-bullying suicide victim Audrie Potts as he tries to join wrongful death lawsuit filed by her family
- New York Yankees pitcher Michael Pineda ejected for ball tampering in Boston
- Builder survives after steel rod pierces through his skull in window fall
- ‘Ghost’ caught on film in stadium in La Paz, Bolivia
- Father, daughter arrested after 6-year-old found living in filth
- Georgia Tech student Saamar Akhshabi dies from injuries after setting himself on fire last month
- Principal Kelvin Griffin resigns after allegations of affair with teacher, drugs on campus
- Justin Casquejo, 16, sneaks past sleeping guard to top of 1 World Trade Centre
- Final Game of Thrones trailer redefines 'overkill'
- Sheriff's deputy 'gunned down his wife and then himself during domestic dispute' with their two young daughters listening in just steps away
- Beyoncé tops Time’s list of 100 most influential people of 2014
- Yahya Abdi had discovered his father 'had lied she had died in rocket attack'
- VIDEO: Brush fire near Warm Springs Rd Connecter slows traffic
- Auburn to hold 2014 Drug Take Back event
- HCC to present free program on Eufaula’s Textile Mill Heritage
- Romney attends fight between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez in Las Vegas
- Giant python swallows family's pet dog
- Chris Brown kicked out of rehab, sent to jail
- What would Superman wearing a GoPro look like? Pretty cool, actually
- Chinese internet company Alibaba Group is set for listing on US stock exchange
- ‘Two and a Half Men’ star Angus T. Jones has criticised the sitcom again
- Video: Grandmother survives being run over twice in horror crash
- Facebook buys fitness app Moves
- New gun law worries police, business owners
- Missing MH370 report to be released 'next week'
- Lanett teen arrested in connection to 2013 traffic accident
- Suspect identified, murder warrant issued in Seale, Ala. homicide investigation
- Fort Benning program thrives during nationwide Army cuts
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|
AM Clouds/PM Sun