Wade McCree: Judge who sent topless picture to married colleague 'got a witness pregnant while presiding over her case'
A judge who made headlines earlier this year for texting topless pictures of himself to a married bailiff has now been accused of getting a witness pregnant while presiding over her child support case.
Michigan Judge Wade McCree, who is married, allegedly had an affair with Geniene La'Shay Mott after she brought her ex-boyfriend into his court for failing to pay child support.
The lovers even allegedly exchanged text messages discussing potential punishments for her former boyfriend, Robert King, who served jail time following the case.
The accusations come just three months after McCree was forced to apologise - and barely held onto his job - after sending nude photographs of himself to a female colleague.
Coming forward with these latest claims, his alleged mistress told MyFoxDetroit.com: 'I met him as a litigant, a complaining witness in his courtroom, and he stayed around after the case was over and that's when... our relationship picked up.
'It went from being a summer fling and just something to do... to falling in love, promises of marriage, me getting pregnant, us buying a house together, name it.'
After McCree's wife found out about the baby, the couple separated but Mott said she will keep the child, despite McCree offering her 'anything she wanted' to have an abortion, she said.
She added that she decided to speak out about the affair after he went to the Wayne County prosecutor claiming she was stalking him. Investigators found his complaints baseless, Fox reported.
Affair: McCree allegedly promised Geniene La'Shay Mott, both pictured, he would get divorced and marry her
But there had been a time when she had wanted him around, Mott said, and described their sexual encounters in his chambers, and how she had even gone with him to deliver his divorce papers.
And alleged text messages between Mott and McCree shown to Fox allegedly reveal the couple talking about King's punishment in the child support case, discussing his options.
'OK, The math will be based on his failures since being placed on probation, but if U'r right. The threat of jail will loosen his purse strings!' an alleged text from McCree said.
Another message apparently shows his fears that the relationship will be discovered.
'My judicial tenure commission has me nervous, as you might expect,' it read. 'I have to be real careful until this matter is put to rest.
'You are the complaining witness on a case that is before me. Naturally if it got out that we were seeing each other before your BD's [baby daddy]'s case closed everybody could be in deep s***.
Speaking out: Mott said she decided to speak to Fox News about the affair after McCree went to a prosecutor to claim she was stalking him - claims which investigators found were baseless
'Why you want to spend time with a man like me remains a mystery but if you'll have me... then as Bill Withers said, 'use me up!' SMOOCHES.'
And further messages show he had a change of heart about the relationship and buying a home together after McCree's wife, Laverne, found out about the pregnancy.
Under fire: He previously had to apologise for sending topless pictures to a colleague
'I WANT (AND SO DOES LAVERNE) THIS TERMINATION,' one text read. 'U'LL GET WHATEVER U WANT 4 IT! I'VE BEEN CLEAR ON IT FROM THE GET GO! WHATEVER U WANT YOU SHALL HAVE!'
McCree refused to comment on the allegations.
Mott said she realised people who heard about her situation would tell her 'she knew what she was getting into messing with a married man'.
But 'I believed him with everything,' she said. 'His actions showed me that he was leaving. He filed for divorce. I mean, there was nothing to say that we weren't moving forward.'
No criminal action will be taken against Mott, the Wayne County prosecutor's office told Fox, and the matter is being referred to the Michigan Judicial Tenure Commission.
It comes as yet more trouble for McCree, who barely held on to his job after it emerged he had sent topless pictures of himself to a court employee.
McCree admitted in April that he had sent the picture to bailiff LaDawnn Malone in 2006 and initially boasted about physique, memorably saying: 'I've got no shame in my game.'
'I've sent that out to other women,' he said. 'There's nothing nude about it. I'm in no more clothes than I'll be at the Y this afternoon when I swim my mile.'
But the judge soon backtracked and issued a public apology, saying: 'I am embarrassed and truly sorry for my actions, which have hurt and caused great pain to my family.'
A ruling issued by the Michigan Supreme Court allowed McCree to keep his job, but ordered that he be publicly censured for his antics.
Outrage: She had been in court over child support from her ex partner, Robert King (pictured), and allegedly discussed his potential punishments over texts with the judge while the case continued
The court declared that the judge 'conducted himself in a flippant manner and did not give the interview the seriousness he should have. He brought shame and obloquy to the judiciary.'
The bailiff's husband added: 'It's totally inappropriate. It says a lot that he's flawed.
'He's been looked upon as some great figure but, as you can see according to the picture, you see what he's really all about.
'What kind of man would send this to a married woman, knowing he's a married man himself?'
- Full House star Candice Cameron Bure slams Christian haters
- More proof Americans have no idea about technology
- Entire family charged with shoplifting, selling goods online for millions
- Man has sex with pit bull* in his back garden (*not the rapper)
- Dating 101: Four Ways To Tell If You Are Smothering Your Boyfriend?
- Contestant on South Korea dating show commits suicide
- Hillary Clinton has a 'hate' list for betrayers
- British teen who had sex with girlfriend’s dog avoids jail
- Boxer vows to fight on – after 51st defeat in row
- 'Scorned wife' takes out brilliant classified ad
- Lupita’s moving speech: ‘I wanted light skin’
- Manual from 1530s suggests ‘rocket cat attacks’ against enemies
- Religious South African sect eats grass ‘to be close to God’
- ‘I’ve been beating myself up all day’: John Travolta breaks silence over ‘Adele Dazeem’ gaffe
- Homer Simpson tries and fails to get in Oscars selfie
- Apple launches CarPlay that lets you look-up maps, make calls and send messages while you drive
- Oprah Winfrey tells Lindsay Lohan to ‘cut the bull****’ in trailer for new reality show Lindsay
- Two men found guilty of selling trade secrets to China
- Drunk tractor driver decapitates three people in head-on crash
- Oscar Pistorius ‘breaks down’, blocks ears
- Facebook wants to use drones to give people internet
- RT anchor who spoke out against Ukraine invasion 'refuses to go to Crimea'
- Scientists invent a contagious Wi-Fi virus
- Microsoft to turn lounge rooms into 3D browsers
- Chris and Liam Hemsworth spoof ‘Charlie bit my finger’ with help from Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks
- Officer Alec Eugene Taylor charged with killing girlfriend's puppy
- Beyonce's Instagram faux pas - Tasmania is not a country
- British teacher suspended after ‘taping ten-year-old students mouths shut’ for giggling
- Hide your husbands: Wife exposes affair all over mistresses’ Walmart store
- Leaked pictures show Cortana, Microsoft’s answer to Siri
- Missing pregnant criminology major Loretta Saunders found murdered on Canadian highway
- Detroit man James Brown convicted of killing 4 women from escort site
- Pregnant woman drives kids into ocean in Florida
- Indictment in the case of missing Tenn. nursing student Holly Bobo
- Kim Kardashian’s application to attend Vanity Fair Oscars party completely ignored
- Principal Kelvin Griffin resigns after allegations of affair with teacher, drugs on campus
- Ex-NFL star Darren Sharper arrested in Los Angeles on rape warrant
- Massachusetts court rules taking “upskirting” pictures of women legal
- ‘Black Hitler Sherman Gamble tortured nanny for three days in New York’
- Microsoft plans Windows spring clean
- ‘Serial masturbator’ Chris Pagano dubbed the ‘Swiss cheese pervert’ faces new charges
- Kayla Michelle Finley jailed for failing to return rented copy of Monster-In-Law
- Utah man Eric Millerberg found guilty of teen babysitter's murder
- From food stamps to billionaire: How WhatsApp founder went from struggling immigrant to co-founder of $19bn messaging service
- Neighbors unable to stop Missouri girl Hailey Owens's abduction; Charges could bring death penalty
- Missing mother Nadia Malik, 22, found dead in a car that had eight parking tickets
- Samsung launches new smart watch, Gear 2, powered by Tizen
- WhatsApp CEO Jan Koum unveils plan for voice service
- Google exec makes creepiest prediction yet
- lagos nigeria 23401 ( Nigerian Dating Scam ) 380
- Pastor Samuel Chapman jailed on child sex charges 79
- Asst. Principal’s Son Chandler Brookins Accused Of Rape In School Bathroom 70
- McDonald's Manager Tiffany Allen Accused Of Punching Customer 68
- Mother Of 5 Wazineh Suleiman Missing After Going To Rent Movie 31
- Teacher Ashley Payne fired for posting picture of herself holding beer on Facebook 29
- 15-Year-Old Held In Girlfriend Angel Freeman's Killing; Gun Found In Creek 26
- New Mexico pastor Gregory Griego, woman, two girls and a boy shot dead during Saturday night shooting spree 25
- 'Wrap your legs around my head': Married Fox weatherman Geoff Fox fired after 'inappropriate' sexting chats with female photographer 22
- Teen Alex Dahm charged with drug possession 21
- Marietta Teen James Glover to be Tried as Adult in beating of a 94-year-old man 20
- Syfy's new show 'Defiance' sucks 20
- Dekalb County Teen Marquis Overstreet Found Shot, Killed, Stabbed 30 Times 19
- Joyriding teens Dustin Surrett, Tessa Upton nabbed in stolen Jaguar 19
- 17-year-old Quavante Combs drowns in Lake Lanier 18
- Husband James Felio Killed By Police After Fight With Wife 17
- James Taylor Named By Colleagues As Pilot From Cockpit Rant 17
- Babysitter Loni Bouchard 'had sex with boy, 14, she was hired to look after' 16
- Suspect In Double Homicide Michael Ntiamoah Is Federal Officer 15
- Police: Woman talking on cell caused crash killing 2 15
- Teacher Shannon Schmieder Sentenced to 40 Years for Affair with 14 Year Old 15
- Police: Ex-Substitute Rene Frank Pregnant With Student’s Twins 14
- Colin Kaepernick: Biological mother Heidi Russo wants relationship with quarterback son she gave up 14
- Teens Sarah Riffe, Michael Perry killed by Jeep in east Georgia town 13
- Gwinnett, Forsyth teens Brandon Hodges, Christian Walker, killed in wreck 13
- Tennessee woman Neena Costanza charged in death of her baby girl by her boyfriend 13
- Teen Demarquis Elkins Arrested in Georgia Baby Shooting Death 13
- Emma Watson suffers wardrobe malfunction night out 12
- Fleeing Driver Adam Sides Hits Officer Head-On During Chase 12
- Smyrna Police Officer Curtis Clyde Cook Fired After Drug Bust 12
- 16-Year-Old Son Charged In Crash That Killed His Mother 12
- 3 Pedestrians Hit, 2 Dead near Interstate 675 in Stockbridge 12
- Atlanta Woman Lashawna Threatt Dies after Fall from W Hotel Room 11
- Florida Man Steven Cozzie Held In Slaying of Georgia Teen Courtney Wilkes in Florida 11
- PICTURED: The assistant Melissa Nelson fired by dentist because she was 'irresistably attractive' and 'threat to his marriage' 11
- Teens Jekari Strozier, Antonio Pass, Johnathan Anthony, Kemonta Bonds charged in death of Mableton man 11
- Teen Cheyenne Sauls Killed In Crash; 17-Year-Old Driver Charged With DUI 10
- Daytona Woman Katie Burson Dies After House Party Shooting 10
- Florida woman Danisa Landaeta arrested for drawing picture of bomb on friend's bag at Miami International Airport 10
- Cops: Mableton Woman Chakaya Folborg stabs sister to death with steak knife 9
- Atlanta Woman Crystal Cross Alleges Beating From Ga. State Patrol 9
- UPDATE: Teen Terry Johnson, Charged In Murder of Shakira Hudson 8
- LA Fitness Manager Juhahn Belcher 's Death Ruled Suspicious 8
- Newnan officer Josh Keller shoots girlfriend in abdomen 8
- Off-Duty Officer Shoots Teen In Nightclub Parking Lot 8
- Dunkin' Donuts employee Melissa Redmond busted for prostitution; sold sex out of restaurant 8
- Teenage Boy Cody Riddle Drowns In Boone Lake 8
- Female Driver Priscilla Johnson Charged After Hitting 3 Teens with Car 8
- Pedestrian Latara Worthy run over, killed in Union City 8
- Revealed: Dramatic pictures of Trayvon's lifeless body as new evidence shows Zimmerman bleeding with 'broken nose' 8
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|