Man Streaks At Obama Rally In Philadelphia, Book Gets Thrown At President
Philadelphia may be the City of Brotherly Love, but apparently not everyone attending a President Obama-headlined rally there this weekend feels that way -- and at least one person takes that feeling a little too close to heart.
An unknown guest in the audience launched a book at the president following his speech. In the video below, the literary projectile can be seen flying past Obama, who appears not to notice.
To top off the shenanigans, another attendee was arrested for streaking nude through the crowd.
According to the Weekly Standard the naked man was there to claim a million-dollar prize offered by billionaire Alki David:
"When I see the video and it's confirmed...it won't be check [that he sends], it will be cash," David, reached by phone tonight, told THE WEEKLY STANDARD.
The requirements of the streaking stunt, David told me, are that the streaker must have been within "eye-shot and ear shot of the president, they have to scream the name 'battlecam.com' six times, and they have to be nude."
The man has since been identified as Juan James Rodriguez, 24.
President Obama and Vice President Biden spoke before a crowd of about 18,000 supporters in Philadelphia as part of an upcoming tour designed to build momentum for Democratic candidates and close the ever-important enthusiasm gap between Democrat and Republican voters.
Shirtless photos of yet another congressman are making their way around the Internet this week. But in this case, they've apparently been posted for a noble ... Full story
- Gov. Nathan Deal Signs Georgia Congressional Map
- Obama fires acting IRS commissioner Steven Miller in bid to quell growing anger over Tea Party targeting
- Anti-Obama billboard in Colorado, blasted by GOP and Democrats, taken down amid death threats
- Obama blames drugs for part of US-Mexico problems
- Tennessee politician Barry West posts photo of man taking aim with a double-barreled shotgun with outrageous caption
- ‘Rent is too damn high’ Candidate Running For NY Mayor
- Outrage over billboard comparing Obama to Dark Knight shooter
- Boy aged FOUR is elected mayor of Minnesota town after his name was picked out a hat
- Mock Hearing on aliens by former members of Congress
- Gabriel Gomez: Ex-Navy SEAL runs for Mass. Senate seat
- Obama CNN Joke & One-Liners: 2013 White House Correspondents’ Dinner (VIDEO)
- Sarah Palin’s Nerd Prom Tweet Mocks White House Correspondent's dinner
- Obama daughters tattoos: Obama threatens If daughters get tattoos, we will too
- Victory for the NRA: Senate Democrats DROP assault weapons ban from gun control bill
- Mark Sanford fiancée: Disgraced former governor publicly debuts his mistress-turned-fiancée
- Capitol Hill Club, GOP's Hangout Spot, Sued For Racial Discrimination
- WATCH: Tea Party darling Christine O'Donnell is getting snappy
- Michael Steele: Even If We Fall Short In The House It's A Success
- San Francisco voters pass law banning Happy Meals
- More bad news, Mr President... Obama no longer 'world's most powerful man'
- Oklahoma Sharia Law Blocked By Federal Judge
- President Obama gets split lip, 12 stitches after being elbowed in basketball game (PICTURES)
- Chris Matthews, 'enemy of the birthers,' stumbles into debate about Obama's birth certificate
- Obama drops defense of anti-gay marriage act
- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker threatens lay offs if Democrats don't vote on state budget
- Vice President Joe Biden compares GOP's budget slashing push with blaming women victims for rape
- John Edwards' smiling mugshot released
- Idaho Senator John McGee facing drunken driving and grand theft charges
- GOP will nix bipartisan 'Gang of Six' debt proposal because Obama took credit for it, source says
- WORST TEA PARTY EVER: GOP halts debt vote as internal fighting splits Republicans
- Rick Perry surges ahead of Mitt Romney in latest polls
- Newt Gingrich wins S.C. primary
- Romney Wins Washington Caucuses
- Rush apologizes to student he slammed as a 'slut' as sponsors flee
- Bobby Rush: Congressman's hoodie gets him tossed from House floor
- MSNBC show host Melissa Harris Perry Loses it Over Guest’s Comment
- 20 details from Maraniss’ ‘Barack Obama: The Story’
- Obama declines offer to arm wrestle Ohio man for his vote
- Paul Ryan's black ex-girlfriend becomes a campaign issue
- 'Go to hell Barack': Row over Washington Metro ad 3
- Bill O'Reilly goes ballistic on Alan Colmes 3
- Former Ga. Representative Ed Jenkins Dies 2
- Chuck "Looney" Norris Offers Dire Warning For America 2
- Donald Trump's 'gigantic' announcement: Tycoon offers $5m to charity if Obama releases college records 2
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|