Man Streaks At Obama Rally In Philadelphia, Book Gets Thrown At President
Philadelphia may be the City of Brotherly Love, but apparently not everyone attending a President Obama-headlined rally there this weekend feels that way -- and at least one person takes that feeling a little too close to heart.
An unknown guest in the audience launched a book at the president following his speech. In the video below, the literary projectile can be seen flying past Obama, who appears not to notice.
To top off the shenanigans, another attendee was arrested for streaking nude through the crowd.
According to the Weekly Standard the naked man was there to claim a million-dollar prize offered by billionaire Alki David:
"When I see the video and it's confirmed...it won't be check [that he sends], it will be cash," David, reached by phone tonight, told THE WEEKLY STANDARD.
The requirements of the streaking stunt, David told me, are that the streaker must have been within "eye-shot and ear shot of the president, they have to scream the name 'battlecam.com' six times, and they have to be nude."
The man has since been identified as Juan James Rodriguez, 24.
President Obama and Vice President Biden spoke before a crowd of about 18,000 supporters in Philadelphia as part of an upcoming tour designed to build momentum for Democratic candidates and close the ever-important enthusiasm gap between Democrat and Republican voters.
Michele Obama Makes Barack Switch Chairs After Flirting With Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt
Barack and Michelle Obama are generating buzz on social media: photographs are circulating where U.S. President poses in 'selfies' (self-portraits with cell) with other leaders ... Full story
- Jill Kelley revealed as woman who complained to FBI about Paula Broadwell in David Petraeus scandal
- Sick! Right-Winger Caught Photoshopping President In Inappropriate Pose With Daughter
- President Obama catches fainting pregnant woman
- White Republican Dave Wilson wins election in inner city Houston after PRETENDING to be African-American in campaign flyers
- Martin Bashir: Someone should defecate in Sarah Palin's mouth
- Congressional staffer Dianne Reidy goes on bizarre rant about Freemasons and God
- Obama poses for Mandela memorial selfie
- Republicans praised for helping to promote Satanism
- First Dog Sunny goes rogue, knocks over child
- Anthony Weiner photos emerge showing congressman in bra and pantyhose
- Son 'Austin 'Gus' Deeds' stabs Senator R. Creigh Deeds, kills himself'
- Sarah Palin unveils her shocking new skinny figure
- President Obama gets split lip, 12 stitches after being elbowed in basketball game (PICTURES)
- All Pumped UP: Can Paul Ryan seal the deal for Mitt Romney by defeating Joe Biden in Kentucky debate?
- ‘Shame on you!’ Anger, disappointment after gun control plan stopped by Senate
- Michelle Obama rolls her eyes at John Boehner
- Mark Sanford fiancée: Disgraced former governor publicly debuts his mistress-turned-fiancée
- 'It's good to get away from Congress!' Obama caught in open-mic gaffe during chat with Israeli prime minister
- Palin Big Gulp: Sarah Palin mocks NYC soda ban
- Ohio cafe owner Josephine "Ann" Harris took this photo with Obama during breakfast visit; 3 hours later, she DIED
- Tea Party group 'created video that showed woman dressed as a PANDA performing sex act on Hillary Clinton impersonator'
- Former Mayor Oscar Hernandez 'too stupid' to know his $100k salary was illegal, lawyer argues
- Is Obama's appearance on hit TV science show MythBusters a bid to curb waning popularity?
- Have a nice trip, Hillary! Clinton takes a tumble as she boards plane
- Rhode Island ditches Christmas, Atheist Rejoice in 'HOLIDAY' tree lighting
- GOP candidate, Rebecca Kleefisch, in Wisconsin: Sorry for comparing gay marriage to marrying a dog
- White House spits on GOP's plan to repeal health care reform, Obama vows to veto
- 'Go to hell Barack': Row over Washington Metro ad
- Critics claim stress of leading the country has left President frail and under-weight
- President Obama says a Romney presidency would create 800,000 jobs–abroad
- Fox News host Andrea Tantaros: ‘Punch’ Obama voters ‘in the face’
- Illinois GOP leader Jim Allen sends RACIST rant targeting former Miss America
- No zoo for you, kid. The US government shutdown hates children
- Man Streaks At Obama Rally In Philadelphia, Book Gets Thrown At President
- 2008 Obama supporters desert him in droves to vote GOP
- NEWSWEEK Poll: Obama Approval Rating Jumps, Democrats Close ‘Enthusiasm Gap’
- Sports Illustrated model Jessica White arrested for allegedly assaulting another woman in NYC
- FBI Arrests Maryland Politician, Jack Johnson and Wife With $80,000 Hidden In Her Bra
- NPR Funding Targeted: House Votes To Defund National Public Radio
Rate this article
|PHOTOS: Plastic Surgery Celebrity||Awkward family photos|
|UPDATED: Faces of Meth||PHOTOS: Celebrities all a-Twitter|